Position: Data Entry – Business Data Analyst I (SI1)
Interested candidates: Please submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CoAspire, LLC is an equal opportunity Employer
This is a full-time position as an employee of CoAspire, LLC supporting a Federal Agency in downtown Washington, DC. The individual must be energetic, detail-oriented, and process-oriented. They will provide data entry support as part of a Processing Team that is executing mission critical and time sensitive responsibilities on a daily basis. They will take assignments from the Team Lead, ensuring quality work with speed. The successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills, and ensure assignments are completed on time. The ability to obtain and maintain a US government Public Trust clearance and US Citizenship are required.
CoAspire, LLC is a leading provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security. We have an active subcontract for this work. Work will begin onsite in April, 2019 and no later than May, 2019.
- Perform as a member of a team of data entry analysts, Microsoft Excel experience is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to closely track actions throughout a review process from beginning to end
- Perform work in accordance with documented processes and ensures work meets or exceeds expectations
- Work closely with Team Lead and other business verticals, providing a superb customer experience
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders and other operational teams to assist in problem solving and supporting improved workflows
- Provide input to Team Lead for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly status reports
- Experience in working independently with minimal guidance and exercising mature judgment
- Experience with prioritizing the workload effectively to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Experience in a customer service-oriented environment
- Experience in a process-oriented environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite – strong emphasis on Excel
- Ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to abide by workflow requirements for business processes
- Ability to maintain a Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree with excellent academic performance
- 1 - 2 years professional experience preferred
- May, 2019 college graduates will be considered
Obtaining and Maintaining a Public Trust Clearance is required
CoAspire is hiring a part-time F/A-18 Mission Planning SME
F/A-18 Strike Planning Subject Matter Expert
CoAspire, LLC (www.coaspire.com) is seeking a part-time F/A-18 Strike Planning Subject Matter Expert (SME) with extensive knowledge of the U.S. Navy Strike Planning Process, deep understanding of F/A-18 mission flow and mission execution with excellent connection and relationships with personnel in the Naval Strike Warfare Enterprise at NAWDC, NAS Lemoore and NAS Oceana. Impeccable fleet reputation is a must. The ideal candidate will have completed a fleet department head tour or CO/XO tour. The SME will be supporting Progeny Systems Corporation (http://www.progeny.net).
START DATE: Expected start date is March 1, 2019. This is a funded activity with a funded period of performance of two years. The following is the link to the FBO award for the supported activity: MAPEM Award Link.
HOURLY RATE: Negotiable.
LOCATION: Proximity to major fleet concentration areas/strike fighter bases preferred but not required.
HOURS: The former or current (US Naval Reserve) Naval Aviator or Naval Flight Officer selected for this position will work for CoAspire, LLC on a part-time basis of approximately 7 hours a week (a minimum of 28 hours a month with variation in hours and travel week by week). The position may grow in scope and responsibility well beyond 7 hours a week/28 hours a month.
The independent contractor will be reimbursed for expected travel expenses to meet with Strike Fighter mission planning customers and to meet with business development and engineering personnel from Progeny. Progeny is developing a new mission planning system for the U.S. Navy called the Multi-asset Planning and Execution Monitoring (MAPEM). CoAspire and Progeny need the support of the SME and the completion of these and other tasks.
CONOPS/CONEMP Socialization with the F/A-18 Community
Briefing Material Development
Subject Matter Expert advice of capabilities and functions of Multi-asset Planning and Execution Monitoring (MAPEM)
Subject Matter Expert input to the MAPEM Graphical User Interface
Aircrew training on new capabilities
Interested Candidates should contact CoAspire, LLC by email at email@example.com and provide an intro email and resume with references.
CoAspire LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
# # #