Full Time Program Manager / Processing Team Lead in a federal agency in downtown DC
Job Description: This position is dual-roled as the Program Manager as well as the Processing Team Lead.
This position requires on-site support for the Department of Commerce in Washington DC in support of policies and programs. The Team Lead will support the TENICA Program Manager and work in a lead role for the Processing Team in the successful provision of support to the end client.
This position requires an individual who is operations-savvy, energetic, detail-oriented, flexible, process-oriented, and an excellent multi-tasker. You will provide leadership support for our Processing Team who is executing mission critical and time sensitive responsibilities on a daily basis. The Team Lead is responsible for making assignments to the team, ensuring quality review and results, and completing multiple diverse tasks simultaneously. The Team Lead also assigns and monitors completion of action items and reports progress to the client on a daily basis, as well as in various reports on weekly and monthly intervals. Finally, the successful candidate must be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, capture requirements and ensure products meet requirements, are quality-reviewed, and are delivered on time. Experience with Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and advanced Excel skills are also necessary.
TENICA and Associates LLC is a leading provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security for both government and commercial clients. We assess our clients’ needs and provide a perspective based on knowledge and operational experience. Most importantly we collaborate with our clients to ensure we develop solutions that achieve results and ultimately exceed expectations.
• Program Manager of prime contract with the customer
• Lead a team of data analysts
• Provide mentorship, guidance and direction to members of your team while removing roadblocks and encouraging innovative solutions
• Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are being met or exceeded
• Work closely with business verticals, providing a superb customer experience
• Partner with cross functional stakeholders and other operational teams to problem solve and design improved workflows
• Identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
• Develop status reports on team performance Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
- Experience leading programs/projects as a Program/Project Manager
- Experience in working independently with minimal guidance and exercising mature judgment
- Experience with prioritizing the workload effectively to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Experience with business process mapping
- Experience with data analytics and industry trend analysis
- Experience in a customer service-oriented environment
- Experience in a process-oriented environment
- Experience determining/developing metrics that measure productivity of various aspects of team performance
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite – strong emphasis on Excel and Project
- Experience writing documents such as Congressional responses preferred
- Federal or DOD experience preferred
- Ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to use process and productivity metrics to support the development and coordination of a key regulatory and review information management structure, including development of stewardship to ensure information integrity, quality, and consistency
- Ability to comprehend and document business requirements, functional requirements, and system touch-points, including management-driven requirements, reporting and dashboard requirements, and workflow requirements for business processes
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree
• 10 years professional experience
Fill out this FORM if interested in applying.
CoAspire is hiring a part-time Navy Special Warfare Mission Planning Subject Matter Expert (SME)
U.S. Naval Special Warfare Mission Planning Subject Matter Expert
CoAspire, LLC (www.coaspire.com) is seeking a part-time Mission Planning Subject Matter Expert (SME) with extensive past experience with the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command’s Mission Planning Processes. The former operator must have a deep understanding of SEAL and SWCC mission flow and mission execution with excellent connections and relationships with personnel in NSWC at the Group, Team, NSW Support Activities and DEVGRU levels. An impeccable fleet reputation and understanding of mission planning are required. The ideal candidate will be a recently retired or transitioning senior operator with interest in new technologies and an understanding of acquisition processes. The SME will work for CoAspire, LLC a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned small business founded and run by a retired naval officer. The SME will be supporting Progeny Systems Corporation (http://www.progeny.net) who has a funded contract with a Navy customer.
What the Special Warfare SME will be working on and assisting the Navy, Progeny and CoAspire:
Expeditionary Mission Planning (EMP) will be developed for use by Navy Special Warfare (NSW) planners. This EMP capability will enable users at all command echelons to participate and deliberate as well as execute time-sensitive planning and execution monitoring. This unique planning service and visualization capability is an extension of the PMA-281 Multi-Asset Mission Planning and Execution Monitoring (MAPEM) system, and will enable NSW planners to conduct mission planning across a distributed architecture including incorporating the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment and Special Operators equipped with Android Tactical Assault Kit (ATAK). EMP will transcend levels of command from the tactical (users equipped with ATAK/RaptorX) to the operational with planners utilizing the EMP system at the Joint Operations Center (JOC). EMP will enable mission rehearsal versus a realistic threat and mission environment with an interface to NAVAIR’s Next Generation Threat System (NGTS), a robust mission simulation and rehearsal system. NGTS will be integrated as a data interface into MAPEM as the basis NSW simulation and rehearsal. NGTS simulation and rehearsal data includes computer-generated intelligent threats representing blue and red forces, ground and surface platforms as well as their corresponding weapons and subsystems. This rich set of information, which dynamically updates in real-time as the mission and assets change over time, will provide EMP and its users with unparalleled Situational Awareness (SA) for advanced mission planning and rehearsal efforts.
START DATE: Expected start date is September 1, 2019. This is a funded activity with a funded period of performance of two years. There may be an opportunity to start earlier than September.
HOURLY RATE: Negotiable.
LOCATION: Proximity to NSWC concentration areas is preferred but not required.
HOURS: The former or current (US Naval Reserve) operator selected for this position will work for CoAspire, LLC on a part-time basis. The position may grow in scope and responsibility.
The independent contractor will be reimbursed for expected travel expenses to meet with NSWC mission planning customers and to meet with business development and engineering personnel from Progeny. Progeny is developing a new mission planning system for the U.S. Navy called the Multi-asset Planning and Execution Monitoring (MAPEM). CoAspire and Progeny need the support of the SME and the completion of these and other tasks.
CONOPS/CONEMP Development and Socialization with the NSWC Community
Briefing Material Development
Subject Matter Expert advice of capabilities and functions of the Expeditionary Mission Planning System (EMP)
Subject Matter Expert input to the EMP Joint Operations Center level Graphical User Interface (GUI)
SEAL and SWCC training on new capabilities
EMP Program Tasks Include:
Assist Prime (Progeny) in developing the Data Environment to Support NGTS Mission and Threat Data Transfer
Assist Prime in developing the Data Environment to Support RaptorX/ATAK Mission and Data Transfer
Advise prime in integrating directed SPECWAR Data Feeds
Advise prime in developing a Cross Domain Solution
Advise prime in integrating live feed hooks (i.e SPECWAR Blue Force Tracker)
Advise prime in integrating Environmental Overlays
Advise prime in spiraling development
Advise prime in coordinating experiments/demos
Advise prime in coordinating user sprints
Interested Candidates should contact CoAspire, LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide an intro email and resume with references.
CoAspire, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.